This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team dedicated to outperforming every single day. We are looking for a creative and commercial oriented performer with sharp technical skills to support our mission to deliver a revolutionary experience to our affiliates and advertisers. The role will report to the CEO, with potential to grow within the company.
About the Company
A global team of passionate, knowledgeable marketing professionals who are data-driven and chase results. We have the experience and skill to turn opportunities into successful ventures. We are also flexible and intuitive, which are crucial traits to succeed in changing markets and to keep up with evolving technology in the industry.
As an online marketing agency, we service online dating sites. We are the engine that drives traffic and generates powerful revenue. As a group, we strive to be more than the average marketing agency. We are a fresh face behind the tech and dedicated to our clients. We use our diverse background, technical skills, and vast marketing knowledge to optimise earnings per click for our clients and get returns for their investments.
We are looking for a:
Your focus is bringing in leads which convert (both B2B and B2C). You are a natural salesperson with great people skills and an eye to identifying fantastic opportunities. You will manage relationships with partners/affiliates who are at the core of our business, as well as proactively develop new leads into opportunities.
- Recruit new affiliates/ partners and affiliate networks our products and build valuable relationships with all of them through research, referrals, networking, cold “calling” and all other available tools.
- Activate existing affiliates and grow accounts.
- Ensure campaigns are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
- Optimize B2B sales funnel conversion rates.
- Manage business negotiations with affiliates.
- Keep a close eye on potential fraud and work actively towards fraud prevention.
- Help to troubleshoot any technical issue affiliate is facing.
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Monitor account activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to increase account-generated revenues.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to build and expand revenue generation activities for your affiliates.
- Travel around the world to attend relevant industry trade shows to build meaningful and long-lasting relationships with business partners.
- Maintain customer satisfaction. Know the issues, communicate them succinctly and accurately to internal departments, and follow them through to resolution.
- Analyse affiliate performance reports, optimise landing pages and ensure the growth of partner’s traffic and performance.
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Recommend process and product improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed, mentor junior team members.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management.
- Handle any affiliate payout issues.
- Update CRM on a regular basis.
- Ensure managed affiliates compliance with TOS.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 to 5-years’ experience in affiliate management/digital marketing (Online Dating Preferably). Previous experience working at an online and or mobile ad network/affiliate network is ideal.
- Consultative selling, customer focus, sharp technical skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive & enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Cope well under stress.
- Innovative, happy to discuss ideas amongst peers.
- Confident and excellent inter-personal skills.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, foreign language is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge and Experience with Server to Server S2S pixel implementation and testing is a must.
What we offer:
- Apart from the vibrant and bright offices mixture of traditional Maltese and industrial vibes and amazing international team, here is what’s on offer:
- Competitive salary.
- A personal MacBook Pro.
- Company and team events.
- Private health insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Possibility for remote work.
- Flexible hours and flexible holiday policy.