Sales Manager, North American Markets
The Sales Manager, North American Markets accomplishes revenue growth through the sale of virtual currencies, digital goods and subscriptions; the pricing, marketing and promotion of sales products; ongoing research and competitive analysis;
The Sales Manager, North American Markets is responsible for overseeing the sales of virtual currencies and subscription products; strategies for revenue growth in North America; promotion of content to a North American audience; requirements for the acquisition of new customers; retention and lifetime value of North American customers;
- Determines quarterly sales targets by analyzing past performance by region, forecasting anddeveloping sales targets based on expected sales volumes.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing a budget,monitoring expenditures and revenues and adjusting accordingly.
- Increases new North American customers by analyzing traffic and conversion data and settingrequirements for the optimization of sales funnels and new customer experience.
- Increases North American sales by creating a promotional strategy of seasonal and periodicsales, promotions and special events that are both profitable and effective.
- Improves traffic quality by giving feedback to the traffic teams about the customer value ofdifferent traffic segments and sources.
- Documents content demand in the North American market by monitoring both on-site data andoff-site industry data and describes these findings by market segment and content niche.
- Creates monthly sales reports about the North American market that outline virtual currencysales, subscription sales, new customer conversion and lifetime customer value trends.
- Creates new opportunities by creating a network of industry contacts and developingopportunities for traffic, content, product and sales partnerships.
- Updates job knowledge and qualifications by participating in job training, reading professionalpublications, maintaining professional networks and attending industry events.
- Prioritizes opportunities by setting Objectives and Key Results that align with departmentalobjectives, company rocks and yearly company goals.
• Net Revenue in North America