Belgium-based software company specialised in dating web and mobile app solutions with offices in 7 countries is looking to bring at least 2 experienced PHP developers into their Sofia office, where they currently employ around 20 people.
Your day at work:
• Work closely with teammates from Bulgaria, Belgium and Romania;
• Develop new products and features;
• Bug-fix and support existing products and features.
• At least 3 years (ideally 5+ years) of professional experience with PHP;
• Strong knowledge of PHP7;
• Strong knowledge of MySQL (design, queries);
• Experience with RESTful APIs;
• Strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP);
• Experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, Zend);
• Experience with Composer;
• Experience with Git;
• Experience with automated testing/TDD;
• Experience with NoSQL technologies (Dynamo, SQS);
• Some scaling techniques.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
• Experience with Docker;
• Experience with Terraform;
• Experience with Scrum, Kanban.
• Starting salary: 3000-5000 bgn net/month;
• You will get your own 15” Macbook Pro;
• Convenient office location in Sofia’s city center;
• (Really) flexible working hours;
• Remote work possible for 1 day per week;
• You will have access to both online and in-class training;
• Be part of a truly international team (from over 7 countries);
• You will get the chance to work on websites and apps with high traffic;