We are on the hunt for a versatile, self-driven, and experienced Product Manager for our media buying agency (advertising on Facebook).
We’re looking for entrepreneurial and innovative individual who thrives on solving tough problems. You will be expected to establish a vision and key priorities for the product, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
About the product:
We’re developing tools for effective media buying – growth hacking tools for Facebook Advertisement. We’re using and optimizing our own instruments for the media buying.
What the company expects from an employee:
The person in this role will be required to think big and have a strong bias for action. Core skill areas for this role include requirements gathering, feature prioritisation, product launch and marketing, data collection and analytics. Product Manager owns the roadmap and is responsible for executing on it. You set the product strategy, define use cases, analyse potential customer and financial implications, and ultimately choose the most promising path for your strategy.
- Proven background in digital advertising, Facebook media buying and a well-rounded understanding of current web trends is a MUST;
- Extensive experience in purchasing traffic and advertising campaigns on Facebook;
- Experience and/or understanding of affiliate marketing niche;
- Extensive experience in working with KPIs;
- Proven experience in setup of business processes, support and improvement;
- Good analytical, numerical and data management mindset;
- Exceptionally-detailed knowledge of metrics and ROI analysis;
- Deep understanding of the most profitable combinations and niches in the industry;
- Previous results and successfully implemented cases;
- Able to wear both strategic and tactical hats is preferable;
- People leadership;
- Fluent writing and speaking English;
- Out of the box thinking and ability to find non-standard solutions;
- Loyal and diligent;
- Results oriented and independent;
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Successful launch of startup
- Experience in organisation of business processes from scratch
- Budgeting and P&L’s management
- Monitor, analyse the performance of the system features developed within project and correspondence to business goals and needs;
- Generating ideas and approaches: testing of hypotheses, offers, creatives;
- Maximising the margin of advertising campaigns and reaching the KPI’s
- Looking for new media buying opportunities, and scaling most profitable campaigns;
- Search for the most marginal combinations and niches;
- Independent execution of advertising campaigns (Facebook) for varied brands and products (CPA, CPC, rev share);
- Leadership of the team (Technical/Marketing/Sales). You drive prioritisation and communication across the team and internal stakeholders.
- Communication with partners (mostly Affiliates Agencies and networks) to manage the budget daily, make changes based on performance;
- Analyse, report, and iterate on results to drive improvement in revenue and response;
- Manage project expenses, detect potential negative financial effects and suggest possible solutions;
- Develop business processes, document all of them, set-up them through explaining, control and adjustments;