An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious Media Buying Manager that is going to take our ad network to the next level through exceptional negotiation and technical skills.
- Solution oriented
- Team Player
- Extremely organized
- Proactive, with strong communication skills
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics
- Strong team player and contributor
We will value any previous experience as a media buyer, advertiser, sales or traffic manager, in particular, in ad networks.
Project Description: Ad Network, specialized on traffic monetization within the online entertainment niche.
- Analyze existing processes and Organize all necessary processes, tracking, and accounting;
- All media buying processes are taken under control;
- Optimize overall performance. Stop/change all that is unprofitable;
- Achieving and exceeding monthly/quarterly performance goals;
- Ensure that all processes, necessary for efficient media buying and performance, tracking and accounting, are under control;
- Planning, launching and managing marketing campaigns (in Ad Networks, DSPs and via direct deals);
- Marketing campaigns management by optimizing bidding, targeting tactics and media channels to ensure KPIs delivery;
- Scaling multiple campaigns prioritizing by revenue opportunity;
- Negotiating and closing direct deals to buy advertising inventory;
- Coordination internally with dev team (creatives, internal systems), accountants, other managers;
- Execute operational p&l reports with partners;
Will be a plus (for future growth):
- Market analyses and potential partners identification will be a plus;
- Research and follow up on trends and developments and identify new performance opportunities.
- Media buyer with at least 3-years experience in managing media/marketing campaigns of different types (native, popunder, push notification, banner, etc)
- Able to work independently while setting up campaigns, A/B testing offers, scaling the best-performing traffic sources, and distributing the marketing budgets properly;
- Experience in managing the performance of marketing campaigns
- Experienced user of the marketing tracking tools (Voluum, Revive, Google Analytics, etc.);
- Knows all main media buying metrics like CTR (both ad and landing page), CR, EPC, ROI, CPM;
- Experienced in working with both CPL and CPA types of offers, and knows of differences between them;
- Has an experience in direct deals with media publishers: negotiating & closing the deals, setting up marketing campaigns and managing it towards the target KPI’s;
- Fluent English language is a must;
- Russian will be a plus.
What we offer (as an example):
- Base salary +bonus scheme based on performance
- Full-time job, hours from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Paid vacation days
- Challenging projects
- Opportunity to grow and develop in media buying